Stewart Assyst Real Estate was developed to save your practice valuable time and money by efficiently processing mortgage transactions. With Stewart Assyst Real Estate, participating lenders can deliver mortgage data and instructions directly to your desktop or conveyancing application, allowing you to complete mortgage transactions and submit final reports to lenders online and on time.Streamlined for your Office
Stewart Assyst Real Estate provides many features designed specifically to benefit the workflow of the legal community including:
- Standardized processes for participating lenders, simplifying the paperwork associated with completing a mortgage transaction.
- Mortgage terms entered and updated by the lender, eliminating the need for manual input and potential keystroke errors.
- Integration with many of the documentation preparation software and workflow solutions available. A standalone web-based version of the platform is available for offices not currently using document preparation software.
- Ability to work securely from outside locations with 24/7 access to centrally stored data.
- Instant access to the most up to date lender forms, schedules and Standard Charge Terms.
- Submit preliminary reports and request for funds electronically.
- Track the status of lender files online.
- Sign final mortgage reports using a digital signature, eliminating the need to provide enclosures or attachments to the lender after closing.
- Time stamping, allowing for efficient reporting to lenders.
The Assyst Real Estate Platform was developed and is maintained by TELUS Financial Solutions, a leader in value-added transaction processing. Stewart Title is strategically aligned with TELUS to act as the exclusive sales channel for Stewart Assyst in all Canadian provinces outside of Quebec.
Stewart Title is committed to providing services which support the role of legal professionals in the real estate process. Our national team of Business Development Managers is available to provide training and correspond with users to ensure that the Stewart Assyst continues to meet the needs of the legal community.